Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Beautiful Life

Hey y'all! Currently writing this blog from my newspaper class in school, I'm waiting to leave for my KMMI Advisory Board Presentation in a few moments.. Im supposed to present my school newspaper to some media guys who are funding all of the media made in school. I'm super excited and nervous as well. I promise I will write a nice, good blog later but here is some of the new updates in my life.

- Friday is my Tia's 50th. Birthday party! And we built a whole new fence in my house and painted the whoole thing...
- Blackout debuted at number 2 on Billboard (bummer!) around 300,000 copies. Gimme More is on number 13 on the singles chart, and her new single Piece of Me just debuted at number 65.
- Ima go to the Steele Canyon Homecoming game on Friday to support my friend Kaitlin Schluter!! GOOO SCHLUTER!
- I have my wonderful amazing tickets for the Belanova concert in Guadalajara next month!
- Oh yes I'm going there for christmas..

Oh well, I can't think of anything much going on right now.. LOVE YA!

No comments: