Thursday, January 24, 2008

Soundbites..

Dude I haven't had any time to update the blog. I have so much homework every day and like everytime is so hectic I can't take it anymore. But still, I heard about Heath Ledger's death... like, he's DEAD. Oh my god I'm still shocked, If someone would've told me that a celebrity died I would've think it was Britney, not Heath.

Anyways that was so sad, but the happy news is that my dear Amy Winehouse (whose album was my favorite of 07) will be performing at the Grammys this year. Part of her preparatiom for her performance?? Rehab!! Yes.. she finally said yes, yes, yes to Rehab and checked herself in after an intervention by her family, friends, managment and record label. All of that after the video of her doing crack hit the Internet.

So yeah.. that was big (for me), and now I have to keep doing homework on this really rainy day, probably the coldest day of the year... So peace out!

No comments: