Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This is love..

One day my mother was eating a "tostada de pata" which is her favorite food ever in the whole wide world. She was enjoying it so much and she had this last bite that she was so looking forward to eat. I then came to the table where she was eating at, and I sat there and I asked her to give me that piece of the tostada because I wanted to eat it. She looked at me and then she looked at the tostada and with a look of resignation in her face she gave it to me. My mother gave up a piece of one of her favorite foods in the world for me.

This is just one little example of my mom's character. She will put my goals, my interests and my desires before hers. She is so giving and caring she will always attend my needs than hers. I love my mom. She is my example, my rock and my everything.

I Miss You and I Love You.

No comments: