Wednesday, August 27, 2008

When will this stop!?!?!

I know I haven't blogged in the longest time, but I have been the busiest that I've ever been in my life. It's crazy, but I'm enjoying most of it. To begin with, I started work a couple of weeks ago, I now work for Comcast Call Center for Houston, TX. Who knew they do customer service for American companies in Mexico? Oh well, I mean work is great and I have great friends and stuff but the thing is that I work 48 hours and it just gets so stressful all of the time, more when you're dealing with the same type of issues every day, all day.

Also, I'm about to begin college at UVM here in the GDL town, and I'm going through a major deciding point in my life where I left my Journalism major aside and decided to become an Engineer of Computer Systems. WTF? Why that change??! Trust me, I don't even know.

I promise I will post more often, if possible, but right now time is gold for me. But I'll defitinely leave you with what I'm listening right now:

The Flaming Lips- The Yeah Yeah Song.
Solange- Sandcastle Disco.
Pink- So What.
MGMT- Time to Pretend.

P.S: Oh yeah, Britney will not be performing at the VMAs, even though she was three nods.

No comments: