Monday, December 29, 2008

MY TOP 10 OF 2008

God knows I love doing Top 10 charts, and last year I did mine (whoa I've had this blog for a year?!) and I loved it so I want to do it all over again.. And who knows I might start blogging again in 09, as If anyone cares.

TOP 10 ALBUMS OF 2008:
1. Jason Mraz- We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things.
2. Britney Spears- Circus.
3. Plastilina Mosh- All You Need Is Mosh.
4. Kanye West- 808s and Heartbreak.
5. Madonna- Hard Candy.
6. Jack Johnson- Sleep Through The Static.
7. Lady Gaga- The Fame.
8. Lenny Kravitz- It's A Love Revolution.
9. Julieta Venegas- MTV Unplugged.
10. T.I- Paper Trail.

TOP 10 SONGS OF 2008:
1. Lenny Kravitz- I'll Be Waiting.
2. Rihanna- Disturbia.
3. Britney Spears- Womanizer.
4. Jason Mraz- I'm Yours.
5. Death Cab For Cutie- I Will Possess Your Heart.
6. Juanes- Tres.
7. Jazmine Sullivan- I Need U Bad.
8. Kings Of Leon- Sex On Fire.
9. Belanova- Paso El Tiempo.
10. Madonna- Give It To Me.

TOP 10 MOMENTS OF 2008:
1. Barack Obama elected President of the United States.
2. Britney Spears making a comeback.
3. Everything Sarah Palin related.
4. Dios Eolo dying from a drunk driver.
5. Saturday Night Live coverage of the 2008 elections.
6. Fabulosos Cadillacs giving the best concert I have ever witnessed.
7. Sinaloa beauty queen encarcelated with a high-profile drug cartel leader while "shopping " in Colombia.
8. Journalist throwing a shoe at President George W. Bush.
9. Michael Phelps kicking ass at the Olympics.
10. Me surviving the Recession.

No comments: