Sunday, July 27, 2008

Life Update

I am just finishing my third week living in the GDL town and I just can say that I'm glad of the things I've accomplished and happy that I'm adjusting so well to this transition. To begin with I fully remodeled my room in my house and it feels very me, full of pictures of my friends, family and my Britney Spears poster LOL. And I've gotten myself a job! Yes, after trying to evade the reponsibility of joining the work force for at least a couple of years I did it.

I'm employed at HTC (Hispanic Teleservices Company) a customer service/sales company for american companies in english. Yes, being a bilingual is a HUGE advantage here in the MX. So I start working next monday and I will be working for ComCast customer service for the area of Houston, Texas yehaa! Yeah I've been there so that might work on my advantage right? Anywho, I am super happy to have a job and I look forward to several long hours of angry customers yelling at me. Good times.

I've also been listening to a lot of Lady Gaga, The Ting Tings, Jason Mraz, Lenny Kravitz and Kylie Minogue.. Interesting mix but good nonetheless. I'm enjoying the company of my family and making new friends. But the only bad thing, my stomach. OMG it's so hard to get used to the food. My american trained stomach is suffering right now with all of the new food and not eating healthy. I DO PROMISE TO START DIET TOMORROW AND TO START WORKING OUT ASAP.

So yeah that's all on the Tony front. PEACE OUT (Homage to Jerk's new post LOL)

No comments: