Wednesday, July 9, 2008

OMFG


I could tell you all about my new life here in the GDL town but there is something that just exceeded my level of excitement. Ready for this? Britney Spears just shot a video/short film for Madonna's upcoming "Sticky and Sweet World Tour"!!!

Holy Shit. I like peed my pants. So here is the scoop. Britney shot the video, though is not clear if she finished it, at The Lot studios in LA today. Sources tell E! that Britney shot scenes of her coming through an elevator in a gray hoodie as she gets anxious and starts throwing kicks and punches frantically resulting in her removing the hoodie and chanting the now infamous phrase "It's Britney, bitch" (I CAN DIE NOW). Then dancers come out everywhere and she performs and sings Madonna's 1995 hit "Human Nature" on the video, as Madonna performs the song live on concert. X17 Agency reported Britney shot that scene in a mini skirt/short black ensemble.

The Sun also reports that Britney is also shooting a scene WITH Madonna herself of a mash-up between Madonna's "The Beat Goes On" from her last album and Britney's latest hit "Piece of Me" in which they are both mummified covered in laces and they strip themselves resulting in an almost naked leather string and high boot ensemble in which they dance provocately touching and groping everywhere. This is set to shoot this week. Madonna is reportedly flying to LA for the gig. Sources said this is set to be the "raunchiest" and even "craziest" thing Madonna has done.

But the biggest part, if possible, is this. E! exclusively reports Britney has been tapped to PERFORM ON THE OPENING NIGHT OF THE TOUR THIS AUGUST!!!! OMMG.. Britney will probably perform the mash-up with Madonna. Sources of Britney's camp said Britney is excited but knows she has earned this opportunity. Hell yeah! I mean she is still one of the greatest performers in the world.

I cannot wait to see. Madonna's Mexico City concert tickets are sold out but I will do whatever I can to attend. Britney is defitinely back! And looking greater than ever as you can see in this picture taken yesterday at a hair salon. I LOVE IT.

No comments: