Thursday, September 13, 2007

An Emotional Roller Coaster

This week has been crazy. From high highs to low lows.. and this is the lowest point yet. I failed Math Analysis (Pre-Cal) Class. I don't know how to tell my parents, I feel so ashamed. This had never happened to me before. And it happened on my senior year. How convenient. I'm angry because I know I didn't put the effort this class needed. I mean, it is super hard, but I know I could've handled it. I'm saddened because I didn't push myself as I needed it to. I'm ashamed because I'm about to go on a month-long vacation with my parents and I don't feel like I deserve it because I just failed a class.

I had built some kind of self-confidence as I went through all high school with really good grades. And then I fail Math! It's a big wake up call for me. I don't know If I'm being to harsh on me, but I can't tell you guys that things will change. I'm about to go to college and I can assure you all that my dreams of going to New York University are over. For one motherfucking class.

I don't feel good today. I have some explaining to do. But in the middle of all, let me wish happy birthday to three of my CCNMA buddies, Kaitlin, Jess and Annora whose birthdays are either today or tomorrow. And to my mom, whose birthday is tomorrow. I love you mom, more than anything in the world.. I hope you don't get mad at me, hehe..

Ok, so I'm leaving on Saturday and I'll make sure to write something before I leave. Peace Out.

No comments: